Forming Trusts and Trustee Services in Cyprus
A Trust is a legally recognised relationship whereby one person or persons (the trustees) are appointed to hold, manage and safeguard the assets of a trust for the benefit of the beneficiaries. The assets of a trust can be in various forms, including shares, money, land or real estate.
Trusts can be very advantageously used in many cases. Some common applications are:
- For tax planning purposes
- For asset protection purposes for confidentiality
- For the protection of minors' rights
- For the protection from potential creditors
- For preserving the family fortune
- For protection from family members
If you are interested in obtaining further information on Trusts, please fill in the Enquiry Form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.